* Large three-bedroom, three bathroom apartment in downtown Queenstown with breathtaking mountain and lake views.
* Sun-splashed outdoor living on Queenstown’s largest private scenic balcony.
* Sonos system and speakers, SKY (satellite television), Apple TV, Chromecast, unlimited wifi – embrace your inner geek!
* Double-glazing of the entire frontage of glass and gentle underfloor heating means you keep the stunning view and creature comfort.
* Heart of Queenstown, not isolated on the fringes. Flat walk home in minutes - no struggling uphill or waiting for taxis.
* Book direct with us. No agent commissions, booking charges, add-ons or service fees. Pure value, no compromise.
A stylish, private, warmth enfolds you when you enter the luxury apartment.
An enormous outdoor rooftop-garden adds a botanical flourish and overlooks the buzzing town, with vistas across Queenstown Bay on Lake Wakatipu and onto the sun-splashed, majestic Remarkables mountains.
At 45 degrees south, we are lucky enough to have long, lingering summer twilights, where the barbecue and entertaining in the garden become delicious rituals.
Position 1A Queenstown. You’re worth every moment.
Entertainment is always at your fingertips, with SKY cable television, Apple TV, Sonos and superfast fibre-optic connectivity with WiFi. Underfloor heating throughout and luxury soft-furnishings give the feel of being warmly embraced by vibrant Queenstown.
The walls are dripping with a diverse and eclectic selection of original works which represent pieces sourced from New Zealand and around the world.
Underground private parking for your own vehicle, means you are never far away from exploring the local area or adventures further afield.
Your welcome is that you are always welcome!
The southern alps are addictive and it is a difficult habit to break. I consider myself to be a ‘lowland Australian’ and many locals like me settled permanently in this blissful part of our globe, among the genial and hospitable people here. The only ripple on the serene pond of friendship is when our two nations engage in any sporting endeavours. Even then, the local people really only turn into a spirited and humorous cousin. Particularly when they are on a hot streak, which tends to occur far too often!
I could rabbit on endlessly about the activities around Queenstown, but you probably know about them anyway. Obviously, you can scare the living suitcase out of yourself with bungy, skydiving, luge, parapenting, hang-gliding, that diving underwater shark thing. But there are also magical options that change according to your pleasure and whether you turn left or right. A day’s fishing with a guide on a mountain stream, kicking back in the sunshine with a tussock at your back while eating lunch. Taking a helicopter into world-heritage listed Fiordland in the middle of summer, landing on a glacier and having a snowball fight. Spending a few nights aboard a boat in Doubtful Sound until you say ‘no more crayfish for me, thank you!’ Shooting for a hole in one on a golf green high up in the mountains.